Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's A Saturday :)

I really had no plans nor intention to go here today. But by force of habit every Saturday, here I am again this October 6th. I even told my son when he passed by that I'll only be doing light work so not to worry. But well, who knows what my mind can conceive? :D


Photobucket
My young boys are part of the picture :) Photobucket

Still I'm contemplating and exclaiming much about these rocks, stones and pebbles. :)) peace to myself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The guava tree at the farthest side of the lot now covered with dried grass and leaves as compost material.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I'm still grumbling sweetly about the tough grass that is hard to uproot. Yes, right, there are times I exclaim, why oh why did someone put these kind of "good soil" in this garden? It doesn't seem to be good for planting except drought-tolerant plants. ;(   it's a challenge. Photobucket
Those are most of the photos I've taken of my work so far. There may be more hours to spend in the coming week. May I endure, may I have healthy wrists for the task and may I have a mind with just one focus for that day.

(Last week, my age spots were in the form of a crooked big K. The other day it became a huge H. But today... the age spot is beginning to take the form of a stick cat :o))




0 comments:

Post a Comment